Welcome to the IT-Ready Technical Support application process! You’ll start by filling out our online application form. We’ll collect some basic information and ask you to provide supporting documents to verify your eligibility for admission.
You must be:
- At least 18 years old (validated by a driver’s license, state ID, or birth certificate)
- A high school graduate (validated by a high school diploma, GED certificate, college diploma or unofficial college transcripts)
- A U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S. (depending on your status, one or more of the following is needed for validation: birth certificate, driver’s license, social security card, passport, green card, naturalization certificate, and/or EAD/Employment Authorization Documentation)
- Last two pay stubs or W2’s and
- any public assistance documentation.
There is no fee to apply.