Welcome to CompTIA Tech Career Academy! Start your journey today! We have a four part application process beginning with our online application form. We’ll collect some basic information and then ask you to complete an online assessment. To move forward, you will complete a remote interview and provide supporting documents to verify your eligibility for admission. We are here to guide you through the process. if you have any questions, reach out to us at 866-251-4487 or email@example.com.
The Office of Admissions will be closed for Winter Break from 12/23/22 - 1/3/23. We will respond to all applications when we return
You must be:
- At least 18 years old (validated by a driver's license, state ID or birth certificate)
- A high school graduate (validated by a high school diploma, or GED certificate, college diploma, or unofficial college transcripts)
- A U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S. (depending on your status, one or more of the following is needed forvalidation: birth certificate, driver's liscense, social security card, passport, green card, naturalization certificate, and/or EAD/Employment Authorization Document)
- Last two pay stubs or W2s and
- any public assistance documentation
CompTIA Tech Career Academy (CTCA) will not discriminate in any way (including with respect to its administration of its educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship, grant and/or loan programs, and other school-administered programs) against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, transgender status, and gender identity), national origin (including Limited English Proficiency), age, disability, political affiliation, or belief, or, for beneficiaries, applicants, and participants only on the basis of either citizenship status or participation.
There is no fee to apply.